Where can I go to see a doctor if I have coronavirus in Toyota city?


If you have a fever or other symptoms that are suspected to be coronavirus, call your family doctor or other nearby medical institution.

If you do not have a family doctor or are unsure of which medical institution to consult, please contact the nearest medical institution listed on the Aichi Prefecture website or the Toyota City Novel Coronavirus Consultation Center.

Hospitals you can see when you have a fever in Toyota City


  • URLをコピーしました!